AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Here's what you needed Ray
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Maizeing
Posted 1/29/2014 14:33 (#3645778 - in reply to #3645391)
Subject: RE: They probably have a point.

Ontario's middle east
Jon, I have no problem with the data you come on here and post. In fact I think you do a good job of dissecting it and comprehending it. I have never questioned your intelligence and I admire your tenacity. The problem I have with you, is when you come on here and trash talk the merchandising plans that Ray and I have revealed. We obviously see the market from a different angle. Given the fact that you have no idea where we are at on executing the plans, and we can not, for competitive reasons, divulge that, there is nothing for you or anyone here to gain by exploring that. If you don't believe what we say, I'm ok with that, but don't twist it into something that it's not.
I do not expect you to tell us everything you do either. You are free to contribute whatever you want. Our exchange yesterday, may have gotten a little personal, which doesn't reflect positively on either of us. We should try to be cognitive of that in the future, but please keep posting. I would like to keep poking at you in good fun urging you on. I KNOW you will be right someday. I hope it's soon, it would make my job easier. Have a good one, Pete
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)