AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Here's what you needed Ray
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Sat
Posted 1/28/2014 14:10 (#3642784 - in reply to #3642558)
Subject: Re: Here's what you needed Ray

Buxton ND
"This year is shaping up to be more like LAST year.. than 09.. Over half gone as I type."

Jon over half gone ? ? ? and I thought you were holding every kernel that's in the bins for 6 bucks. Not sure if that was futures or cash though ?
Jon you've have been posting like the wild T-Minus bull yet your half sold,,,,,talking bullish but selling bearish......

As Tara posted

"You see the difference between some is some will tell you what they are doing and why in real time -- and live with the results"

This is WHY I post what I do as or before I do it to keep things up front and honest............... Like right now I'm short ZSH @ 12.85 and will post if I end up with a profit OR LOSS for the same reasons.

So now that Jon is half sold,,,IF he or anyone else is going to hold til the last minute. Last minute IMO is July 15th,if we get a big drought again or some other UN-foreseen bullish event there going to make a killing compared to selling now... IF by that time we have good/normal crop conditions on a pollinated crop their going to need a quite large bucket of KY Jelly ! ! ! ! !
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)