AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

there is an editorial in latest issue of pheasants forever
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

McHusker
Posted 11/23/2013 08:20 (#3463166 - in reply to #3462886)
Subject: RE: there is an editorial in latest issue of pheasants forever

Nebraska aka the boondocks
the anti ethanol rhetoric grows weary..... Lets do some real tests. Lets have the anti ethanol leaders stand in front of a group with a tub of e-85 in one container and MTBE in the other. They can then put there hands in the container of choice for 1 minute, we will do this on a weekly basis for a year. lets see what they have to say then. As far a tearing up prairie or whatever, hmmm, the urban sprawl in cities in the west is pretty bad. Maybe we should start tearing down all these new homes and stick everyone downtown in a highrise, oh can't have that, stunting housing would be bad for the economy. The list of hypocricies is endless. Do grain farmers benefit from etol, YES. At least we are honest. It would be interesting to hear the head of pheasants forever's opinions on other issues. I wonder if he would allow fracking in his back yard, but be against etol, that would be funny. I wonder if he is all organic or not? Does he drive a Tesla or prius? Does he will his estate to the local indian tribe? All I have to say, is that the people whom we are paying to promote and support etol better get in the dirt and get busy or we will lose, pure and simple.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)