AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Deere and Data Ownership
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

Gary Lyon
Posted 11/12/2013 22:57 (#3441045 - in reply to #3440946)
Subject: RE: Deere and Data Ownership

Southeast Wyoming

durallymax - 11/12/2013 21:05

Oliver1 - 11/12/2013 12:12 Ron, if you were involved in modern livestock production, you would realize big brother is watching and has huge resources compared to you or I. Especially when it comes to manure management. We use precision, will continue to, but I do wonder where some of this is leading to, first with Monsanto + Precision, and now this.

And then there is Madison WI, angriest liberals you will meet. Them + Manure= Idiocracy.  Fortunatley we live outside their county but some of the things they do really makes you scratch your head. everything is about what sounds good on paper, no common sense.

If you ever make it to Madison you will now notice the new bike lanes. Now you may be used to normal bike lanes along roads, but this is entirely over the top. We have the sections of the road painted green or red along the right side where the bike lane is with a green or red section behind the stop line at traffic lights. Any guesses what its for? Its so that the bikers can move to the front of all of the cars so that when the light turns green they get to leave first.  The best part is we sent over 20 state workers to Amsterdam of all places to "research" this idea. Bikers can have their rights once they start obeying traffic laws, but now that the city has made them above the law I think its official, the world really is ending. 

With all the things that are wrong in the world today . . . we worry about the bicycles getting a head start at the traffic lights.

No, the world is not ending, we just have too much spare time so our minds imagine, consider and create all sorts of luxury . . . and calamity.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)