AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

If farming is so bad
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

vailcat
Posted 10/12/2013 07:41 (#3378987 - in reply to #3378302)
Subject: Re: If farming is so bad

NCND
I had one job at a construction outfit where all I did was run the Mexican dragline. Aka shovel. We had a beer distributor next door so everyday when we quit unlimited beer. I'd drink all night sleep in the lot sometimes then get up and shovel dirt all day everyday. Would have the hangover shoveled off by 10am and ready to do it again. We had short workweeks of only 60 hours. So I didnt only work had tons of freetime. My cousin went to work there years later and they said I was the best worker they ever had! I was hoping they would have said best partier but unfortunately they didnt:(

Also built houses which should lead to skin cancer for me. Would goto work in a pair of shorts and nothing else. Still lived in Fargo so that was only a 50 hour week and way more girls to chase and beer to drink than anywhere I knew of so it was grand.

There have been tons of other jobs I had too. Every younger farmer that has not worked a lot off the farm should. They wouldn't be the arrogant little pr**** that most seem to be!

I've also waited a ton of tables which I recommend to everyone and anyone. Oh and also bounced and cleaned tables for 3 winters. Great job!!!

Edited by vailcat 10/12/2013 08:10
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)