AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

every year since 2006
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

00rooster
Posted 8/19/2013 13:04 (#3276038 - in reply to #3275993)
Subject: Re: every year since 2006

I pretty clearly stated land: "Okay...lack of market access. How about the lack of market access of land to young producers?"

A young producer isn't given any access, they have to take market share from someone else.  As a young producer it would be much easier on me if I were awarded it through a government mandate.  If the old guys aren't keen on sharing voluntarily, then we'll mandate it.

And the continued focus on "gettin even" with the oil companies is the primary motivating factor it seems.  The consumer seems to play second fiddle to that, and I don't think that's a good attitude to have about your customers.

As far as the second example you COMPLETELY missed the entire point.  Maybe you need to go back and reread it, think about it, and try to answer the questions posed, rather than try and deflect the arguement into a pointless tangent about electical grids.  But when we aren't talking about something you are emotionally invested in its a lot harder to justify things that are wrong with your arguments.

You don't have widespread access???? WTF you have RFS???

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)