AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

DUI joke
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Gary Lyon
Posted 4/16/2013 09:38 (#3039314 - in reply to #3039252)
Subject: Re: DUI joke

Southeast Wyoming

starvation - 4/16/2013 08:08 yes it is a bad thing that people drink and drive, and I'm sure everyone of us knows of someone that has been killed by a drunk driver. that being said, I also believe that this DUI thing has got n out of hand the past few yrs. I believe it is a money game for the states, yes I said it! it is more about money the safety. lets think about it, #1 if they don't want you to drink and drive, then tell me why your gas store sells cold 24oz beers to go, (silos)? cold 6 packs? and little travelers or booze. Also if it is about safety then tell me how come a DUI cost thousands of dollars and someone caught smoking, selling drugs cost maybe a hundred bucks. also the .08 thing is a joke. I would much rather meet or follow a person that has a few everyday at happyhour then a person talk'n with a phone up to their ear. texting and drive'n is on the rise and will most likely pass drunk driving fatality crashes this or next yr. ( I heard on Bloomberg ). So to the ones that thought I was bad in my last post sorry. but to most of us in a farming town, where the bar is the coffee shop, diner, and yes beer hut at happyhour the cops just sit and wait for their easy catch. Face it .08 is a joke yes joke, a 180# man can have 2 beers in one hour and be over the limit, come on it is a money grab for the states. sorry for long post and thanks for letting me rant. I think I'll go have a beer to settle down :)

Drunk drivers kill more people every day than died at the Boston marathon yesterday, but somehow that is defendable, acceptable and even laughable.  But what it really is, is pathetic.

Edited by Gary Lyon 4/16/2013 09:39
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)