AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

BTO , how many acres to qualifiy for this statis ?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

farmertony
Posted 4/1/2013 19:08 (#3006666 - in reply to #3005297)
Subject: Re: BTO , how many acres to qualifiy for this statis ?

I should just keep quiet. i had a land lord tell me one time never apologize for success. another BTO told me(hes broke), when you get about so big the land will just come to you. and it does for us anyway. we rarely bid on anything and have oportunities to buy land without bidding on it. you can be a BTO and still operate as a neighbor. Another sure sign your a BTO if everyone talks about you whether it's good bad or a story. If your getting all new shiney equipment every year. your just spending grandpas money. or doing a lease and running ahead of the bankers. if you have a great big combine and run it 75 hrs a year, you just enjoy new equipment. if you have 5 combines and put 500 hrs a year on them. you are a BTO. If you fix a widow ladies farm after it was destroyed by the missouri river? maybe your a nice guy. if you bargin on rent before the owner buys it, maybe a BTO. if you like to mow with a super C, just to remember how it once was. maybe not a BTO. still know how to run a corn knife. maybe not a BTO. still mow moms yard, maybe not a BTO. carry a IPAD maybe a BTO. own a second home on the lake, Maybe a BTO. a camper maybe not. a 40 foot diesel pusher, maybe a BTO. I guess someone needs to make up a test to determine if you are or not...
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)