AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

I think I'll just raise steers
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

cjd12000
Posted 2/27/2013 11:45 (#2929968 - in reply to #2929947)
Subject: Re: I think I'll just raise steers

candor ny
That sounds about right I used to hold square bales for people till I ended one winter with half of them still in mow. I put some round bales for sale about a month ago aSnd took four hours to sell. Lady goes if I pay you for them now will you hold them for me. Said yep they can sit there till they rot in ground they are yours. Hope they come back next year. We bale into kicker wagons and I always discount for them taking off wagon. Everyone says oh just call we will come get wagon when its full well they never show and i am unloading at ten at night so I can fill again next day. Some people get it and others don't sold to one guy this summer made him pick and haul out of field with his own equipment. He was happier then anyone else got paid bepfore he even pulled in field to see what he had bought. I love it when you get a call asking if you can deliver 10 small square twenty miles away so there kids party looks like a farm or something. Say yep four a hundred and they always say no thanks then. They think there doing us a favor by buying my hay.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)