AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Mens underware???
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

jefffromin
Posted 1/31/2013 11:44 (#2863617 - in reply to #2863164)
Subject: RE: Mens underware???

Northern Indiana
thefoolishfarmer - 1/31/2013 07:55

Ok, go ahead and chuckle... but then give me an answer after you realize what I'm saying is true. Ever since I was a kid I wore Hanes briefs. They used to come in waist sizes. I wore a 32 pants but took a 36 in the underware size( why, I don't know). Last time I bought some underware, I had to get "medium". They don't have exact waist sizes anymore ( one size fits all, yeah, right). I've always had my mom( and since she's passed, a nieghbor lady) sew up that silly opening in the front. I mean really.... does any man use that opening to p** or do they just pull the entire front of the underware down like me ??? My "junk" was always finding it's way out that opening- so- sew it up! My question is----- what kind of underware do you guys wear? I don't need the opening in front...I don't like boxers( too loose)....I like my "boys" to have a home... and I don't care if they are even woman underware as long as they work. Underware is kinda expesnsive to buy and then have it not fit or work. I don't think they take it back after you try it on either lol. My waist varies from 32 to 34. Help me out here, just threw 2 more pair away this morning when I was folding laundry !!!!!! LOL.

You received a lot of replies but not much help. Look at "jockey" brand. They have a pouch version, no opening in front. I like the midway briefs myself. Goes 1/3 of the way to the knee and stays there.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)