AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Mens underware???
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

2DOGS
Posted 1/31/2013 08:24 (#2863246 - in reply to #2863164)
Subject: Re: Mens underware???

central ne
well it might help to first spell correctly, its underwear not underware. secondly i grew up wearing tighty whitey so i understand where you are coming from. in the last 8 years i have switched to boxers made by under armour. i would check on there website to see if that might be something suitable to your particular needs, however, i have found that the longevity of them last and far exceed nay other brand out there. they come in all different styles, colors, specific size and needs. i hate when they bunch because im an active person who doesnt spend a lot of time in one place. under armour offers a more tight fit style boxer brief that allows for movement and flexiblity without the compromise of bunching. if youre a 34 to 34 i would recommend a medium because they encompass sizes 30 to 36. the material they use is more of a spandex style which may not be to your liking, however they breath more than generic cotton blend. they cost about 25 dollars a pair but well worth the investment. this maybe a little personal but ive had the same pair since 2006 and they still look brand new and the elastic is still holding strong. good luck
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)