AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Automatic or Semi-Automatic, large magazine weapons & Newtown - a suggestion for discussion
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Gary Lyon
Posted 12/19/2012 00:35 (#2761122 - in reply to #2760919)
Subject: RE: Automatic or Semi-Automatic, large magazine weapons & Newtown - a suggestion for discussion

Southeast Wyoming

I was visiting briefly today with an acquaintance who owns a pawn shop.  The subject of the Second Amendment came up and some discussion followed about whether it is read and understood.  He concluded by saying that he thinks "they" do understand it and know exactly what it means.

I find it interesting that the "talking points" which generated this thread are exactly, almost word for word, as scripted from the media and the left on capitol hill.  I suspect those "talking points" probably were scripted, generated and widely distributed prior to this incident, "in hopes" that something would happen to further their cause, to promote their agenda.  There is nothing like a lot of emotion to help drive the nails in the coffin of gun owners.  As this proceeds, don't be surprised to begin to see pictures of the carnage inside this school.  That will stir the emotion and sell their cause better.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)