AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Automatic or Semi-Automatic, large magazine weapons & Newtown - a suggestion for discussion
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

KRM
Posted 12/16/2012 09:26 (#2754958 - in reply to #2754755)
Subject: Re: Automatic or Semi-Automatic, large magazine weapons & Newtown - a suggestion for discussion

NC Kansas
I'm really late the party on this discussion but I've thought long and hard about this...as these events alwaysmake me do. They make me question my beliefs and test my faith and all that. I've come to the conclusion that I would turn over all my guns if we could guarantee that EVERY gun on the planet was being destroyed and every means of making a gun was being destroyed. Making Meth and Heroin illegal doesn't fix anything. I would bet, whether we admit it or not, most of us could score some marijuana or worse drug within 24hrs...starting now. We all know someone who uses it, has used it, supect uses/sells it. Everybody knows a guy, who knows a guy, who knows a guy, etc... that can get you what you want. Gun ownership would be the same way, as long as they exist there is no way of keeping them out of the hands of someone who really really wants them. Fact: Gun exist and always will. Fact: Crazy/drugged up people exist and always will. Until those two facts change I will never support anything that restricts my ownership/use of firearms.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)