AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Stock Trailers again.......
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

Rich
Posted 11/7/2007 00:28 (#233410 - in reply to #232892)
Subject: Wavy sided titans.......leave them alone.

Kansas
Russ, you didn't want that anyways.

I seen that same build up at the dealer in Kearney Nebraska when I was looking. They also had an option with a wood floor that the back 4 feet were a corragated sort of design rumber in the back so cattle could get a footing when jumping out. At first I thought it would be great, then I thought about trying to clean all the manure between those cleatings.......forget it.

Anyhow's back to the wavy sides..........Titan and Trailman trailers are built in the same town in Kansas. Trailman bit the dust this past year and Titan absorbed/bought them out. Trailman was trying this wavy sided trailers so Titan had all the tooling and material and turned a few loose. Like you I thought they looked like a good deal but I do not want to be the guy holding onto a company's prototype especially when the word is out that they are going to quit them and make no more so what you see on lots are it.

No weaning going on here yet so dusty around. You want to come down and borrow mine your welcome but I got to get a hub odometer put on and then your still buyin the coffee.......*Grin*

There is a dozen and a half guys on here I would help in a heartbeat. It is really saddening that umpteen hours of driving seperates us.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)