AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

*********Weigh Ins For 8/5/12 to 8/11/12**********
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

dpilot83
Posted 8/6/2012 11:02 (#2524727 - in reply to #2524652)
Subject: RE: *********Weigh Ins For 8/5/12 to 8/11/12**********

Diabetes is a major concern of mine. There is a lot of it in my family. Also, joint health (especially my knees) is a huge concern for me. Finally, I feel like surely if I get down to my goal range I'll be able to hit the planting harder next year without feeling as worn out if I'm not lugging an extra 50 pounds around. I'm 29 so I figure if I make the decision to get things under control now, it can really improve my quality of life. That's encouraging to hear how much your weight loss (and workouts) has affected your blood pressure. Glad to hear you're in your goal range.

I lost 2.5 pounds on my scale weight this week, but only 1.7 pounds on my trend weight. This brings my scale weight loss to a total of 13.5 pounds, but on my trend weight I have only lost 12.2 pounds.

I did better tracking calories this week. I averaged 1876 calories per day and my trend weight dropped by about 850 calories a day. I really want to lose at least 2 pounds per week, so I'm going to drop my target calories per day to 1700 or less. In the past I've been shooting for somewhere around 1800 and it invariable ends up being higher.

Since this is a new month, I'm on a different page of my spreadsheet and not all of the last week shows up on the new month.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)