AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

*********Weigh Ins For 8/5/12 to 8/11/12**********
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

dairymanswife
Posted 8/6/2012 09:57 (#2524652)
Subject: *********Weigh Ins For 8/5/12 to 8/11/12**********

Good Monday Morning to all my losers, or loser wanna be's. How has this past week treated you. I had the Brewer game day with free food and booze and then Saturday night was my 40th class reunion and I did ok. Watched my portions and still got my exercise in this week. I have been going up and down a pound or so this past month but this week I lost 1.2 pounds to bring me down to what I consider my goal range. It is at the high end of it, but I am happy in there. I was hoping to be down today as I have to go for my pre surgery physical today. I think my general doc will be very happy with my weight loss and how it has affected my blood pressure. I have what they call "white coat" syndrome and seems like every time to get my blood pressure check while at the doctors office that it is either high, or borderline high. I am on a diuretic to help control my blood pressure for years and it is still has been borderline high. So I take about a months worth of readings at home before I have a scheduled doctor's appointment. Wonder what she will say when she sees my reading for this last month. The highest one is 120/77 but most are in the one teens over low 70's. Wondering if my losing this weight will get me off the diuretic. Fingers crossed for me.

Is that a goal for any of you to get off blood pressure medicines? My doc told me how important it is to keep the weight down as so many people are developing diabetes too. Got to keep healthy. Good luck this week. I will be plenty busy this week. Getting my 3 year old grandson for the week. He will keep grandma's mind off of my knee replacement surgery next week. Have a great week you guys.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)