AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Advertizement help
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

play in the dirt
Posted 7/31/2012 22:14 (#2515890 - in reply to #2515435)
Subject: RE: Advertizement help

south central IOWA
martin says

martin - 7/31/2012 06:50
Here's an idea........ you giving High Fives to the kid, in front of whatever location you choose to use.

So I gave my idea..... Who says there isn't going to be a cow in the picture too? Does someone have short term memory loss there martin? After all, it WAS just a couple of days ago you said it was COMMON SENSE that row crop farmers don't have fences to maintain. Now you're agreeing with good fences make good neighbors. Ah wait a second, you said SOME people do say "good fences make good neighbors" so that must mean you don't follow that guideline hence you not understanding. It all makes sense now!!

Maybe you know the area of the original poster better than I do. Maybe there isn't a single cow in the entire state. I don't know. All I do know is, in this area, you could have your favorite "OG" (I bet feelnrite knows what I'm talking about) in the picture with the both of you standing on your side of the fence (one side pasture the other side a bean field) along with the saying I mentioned, it might make an impression on some folks......... Although a person would need to make sure it was worded so that it was received as they (the person in the ad) were taking care of their end of the fence. Not so that it was taken as it was up to the livestock owner.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)