AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Advertizement help
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

martin
Posted 7/31/2012 07:50 (#2514709 - in reply to #2514210)
Subject: RE: Advertizement help

Putting in an ad to support the local sports is fine.  Putting in a picture of your family next to a tractor is fine.  Adding the title "Ag is our Game"  is good.  (In fact, I like that line.)

But I'd be cautious about saying "looking to expand", wanting to add more acres", or anything along these lines......... that comes across to me as being "over the top".  I don't think this is the right venue to make that kind of statement.  

I think just the idea of putting your name out there right now - creating name recognition - is just the right level for this venue.

The other thing I see done - and you might want to consider........  take the focus off yourself and put it on the sports program.  "We salute the Farmerville School Sports program.  High Fives to all who participate!"  ....... or something along those lines.

edit:  do you know any of the kids in the sports program?  Here's an idea........  maybe have one of the kids that you know dress up in their sports uniform - baseball uniform, football uniform, etc,etc,  in the picture with you - with you giving High Fives to the kid, in front of your tractor, in front of your corn (or bean) field, or in front of whatever location you choose to use.

Edited by martin 7/31/2012 07:54
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)