AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

confrontation
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

Bulldog Red
Posted 6/30/2012 23:19 (#2459385 - in reply to #2458452)
Subject: Re: confrontation

Kathleen Ga
After my conversation with him over the phone,he delivered the tractor to the cousin I'm selling it to.His problem was that I didn't offer the tractor to him.Well I didn't offer the tractor to him because he's got bogus thoughts about what he has in the tractor.I don't care what he's spent on the tractor,he's mainly used it the last 7 years to keep hours off his 5140 and 8910.I plan to sell the tractor to my cousin.I have a child to think about and my extended family agrees with me.When I bought the tractor I replaced thebatteries and all newwiring from the batteries to the alternator due to age and a hard start problem,I also bought all necessary hardware and newplatform extensions to fix sloppy fenders,he paid someone to install all that.He put used 18.38's off another tractor he owned and yet counts them as new to me.I'm pretty much fed up with this family member that has run over us all our lives and I'm ashamed of venting on a public forum,but after hearing from my local friends and family,I thought maybe I'm not seeing something you guys might.Thanks to all for your input.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)