AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

confrontation
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

Bulldog Red
Posted 6/30/2012 19:57 (#2459045 - in reply to #2458452)
Subject: Re: confrontation

Kathleen Ga
No, there was no agreement to anything other than I considered it fair if it was under the shelter at his place,and if he had need of it I gave him permission to use it.The tach gauge suffers from the usual opaque lense over the hourmeter,but I could make out the first 2 digits when I bought the tractor,which were 43,now you can't see them at all.This uncle has a history of non-payment and to this day owes my mother a substantial amount of money,if my father wasn't suffering from Alzheimers,he would never have gotten money from my mother.He never consulted me on any repairs and I've yet to see proof of them on paper,this was a t/a tractor and last year it went out.He did the t/a delete on it,which I was pissed about,because he never picked up the phone to ask my opinion.Hell,I would have put a new t/a in it out of my own pocket,because these tractors are worth more with a good t/a.He's a person that it's his way or the highway and we've all had to deal with that over the years.Personally I don't feel I owe him a dime,he's had the use of a 120hp tractor for 7 or so years,I don't imagine he could have rented one for 5 grand that long.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)