AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Agco ?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

Old#7
Posted 6/13/2012 15:33 (#2428324 - in reply to #2428062)
Subject: RE: Agco ?

N.C. IA
Seems to be no rhyme or reason to their thinking. Basically killed the MF dealer network in this area except for a couple isolated pockets, and then turn around and start calling most things a Massey Ferguson. I bought a new "White" planter in '09, it was branded Agco on the tongue. This year my dealer pulls a new planter out of his shop....... My once White planter .......once called an Agco....is now ta-da a Massey Ferguson. Here's the good part, former Allis dealer relunctantly took on the MF line a few years ago, happen to be in the area, so I'll swing in and get some parts for my 8202 White, I mean Agco planter. I thought no problem, because the new "MF" planter is the same as my Agco. Well, guess what, Agco or MF or ship of fools won't give this dealer the go ahead to sell planters even though they are many miles from another dealer.

I wasn't to happy when they buried the White brand, just as my father wasn't to happy when they buried Oliver. The point is they buried Oliver and Minneapols-Moline and Cockshutt. Now they should bury every brand and I mean every brand.... White, MF, AC, Challenger,Fendt,Sunflower, Gleaner, Hesston,New Idea, etc, and just call it Agco. Maybe I'm all wet here, but I think their customer base could live with that.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)