AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Farm Bill
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

1466i
Posted 6/9/2012 09:07 (#2421156 - in reply to #2420792)
Subject: Re: Farm Bill

central Ohio
Really you all beleive that the goverment program supplies cheap food for the world. I just do not understand why as farmers as I would want to go to the trough then complain about any other bail outs. That we as tax payers pay for. Farmers were at one time the most independent group for free americans. But now over time have been slowly turned into the sheep that follow along with the rest. No one can seriously say that direct payments dollars will make or break you. If that money is what is profit then we as farmers have a real problem. As for crop insurance if it was turned over to private. That way it would be used as insurance not a revune inhancement I might consider get it myself but I will not be involved with it when I see the abuse that is in it now.
The best farm program would be zero dollars spent in any kind of payment. I know that I will be hammered for this post but can stand when you read how people in this nation stand and wait for a hand out. Then say if I do not get it they just give it to somebody else. That is the reason why we borrow from China everyday. It is time to quiet cold turkey and if it means it starts with the farm program it is a start. The cut everybody but me if you want my vote is what the problem is time for everybody to stand on there own 2 feet. Thank you for allowing me to rant. Hope everybody get some rain soon sounds like the bely as a whole is in need...........
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)