AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

****Overweight, Obese, & Severe Obese, where are you?***
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

dairymanswife
Posted 5/12/2012 13:30 (#2380051)
Subject: ****Overweight, Obese, & Severe Obese, where are you?***

OK, you all know with my weight loss posts every week I am trying to lose weight and get out of the obese category. Well wanted to find the chart to get the exact numbers for myself and for Dave. Good news is I am not in the obese category, I am still in the overweight category though. Dave is trying a little to lose and showed him that he is in the obese category, but he said just barely. It also said that people that are more muscular will weigh more, so a lot of you farmers can add a few pounds to the range here. Do we have anyone willing to post before and after pictures yet? I am anxious to see some. Not sure if I am ready to post mine yet. My before "before" picture is from 1995 and I was 41 years old. That is the fattest picture of myself that I can find and from there to now I am down about 105 pounds. A lot older, but wish I wouldn't have wasted so much of my life fat. OK, here is the chart, where are you??? Oh, one more thing, I hope that whoever is reading this is not even on the chart, that way you would be considered "normal"...

http://www.jodohonline.com/dietpills/obesity_chart.htm

Edited by dairymanswife 5/12/2012 14:41
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)