AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Schools are bad
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

JRthefarmer
Posted 5/2/2012 21:57 (#2366084 - in reply to #2364924)
Subject: Re: Schools are bad

SESD
Tell the gov. to butt out and get rid of public schools and the parents to buck up and raise their children. I think this is a difficult problem to fix and it has alot to do with the declining moral values that our nation and it's citizens have, and it's only getting worse. Parents don't want to stay home and raise their kids, they want daycare when they are young and even after school. They want schools to teach them whatever they see fit. And when they all get home together, it's on to more things that take over their lives. TV, sports, phones, internet, all of the latest and greatest technology certainly has it's downsides. All these things lead to a weaker family unit because everyone is always occupied with something else and influenced by what they see and hear elsewhere. Heck, AT takes up enough of my time everyday, and I just try to check it when I get home or before I go to bed. Children aren't designed to sit in school for 8 hrs a day from age 4-18. Most of the things they "learn" end up being useless anyways. Well, I'll end it here before it's a boiler room discussion and suppers ready.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)