AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

My body is more like a tractor...
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

John SD
Posted 4/26/2012 19:14 (#2355165 - in reply to #2355145)
Subject: Re: My body is more like a tractor...

About 10 yrs ago before my heart surgery my condition was getting worse and I figured I better go to the doc. My regular physician at the time was involved in practice with a couple other docs and they kept a walk-in clinic open during normal business hours. So I went in.

My regular doctor was off duty but his partner was there and saw me. Decided that I needed to go to the hospital and sent me over there. I was hoping that this doc would at least arrange things and let the front desk hospital people know I was coming and be ready to admit me and my regular doc making his rounds would probably see me the next day.

But no. I had to go to the hospital emergency room and go through that whole rigamarole so it was several hours before I finally got worked through that and was admitted and in a hospital room. Basically, the doc I saw at the clinic did nothing for me. It was a totally wasted stop and additional bill. From then on, I decided to go directly to the emergency room in cases like that. No wonder medical bills are so high.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)