AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

What to do about pheasants eating our corn????!!!!
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

Newguy
Posted 6/6/2006 23:11 (#17652 - in reply to #17603)
Subject: RE: Guest

Renville Minnesota

A heart felt thanks to a Soldier comes from my mouth every time I meet one.    Half my family is AF.  None of them wanted to or would want to farm, so Im lost with your post????   Life is full of choices, especially in the best damn country in the world.  

Every time I thank a soldier, I get the same reply.....This is a direct quote from the last soldier I met while visiting my retired AF uncle....... "thanks for putting food on the table, you guys work hard too".   He was from the Bronx, those accents are great!

Whats the difference between me and 99% of the other farmers in Renville county?   I see them at the FSA also.

Have a nice night, get some good sleep, maybe pick another subject for your bitterness, whomever you decide you are or will be tommarow.    Maybe you will find yourself in the morning?

BTW: I do go try to make it to church, especially on the days I usher, and the counsel meetings of which trustees are suppose to be at.   And for the record, aside from disaster payments, I see no reason for gov. welfare (FSA), only problem is if I don't take it, and all the neighbors do, well, you should be able to figure out that one.

Good Luck

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)