AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

7 dollar wheat price at local elevator
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Rich
Posted 9/5/2007 20:28 (#198940 - in reply to #198859)
Subject: RE: 7 dollar wheat price at local elevator

Kansas
I'm thinking about the paper bushels game.

Australia guys are saying no wheat because of drought. Russia announced (third hand information, take it as you will) that they are not exporting because they barely raised enough to take care of themselves. I'm not even sure where I heard this now but story I also picked up talking around today is reports of easily seeing 9 on KCBOT before months end.

And no, I didn't even save back my normal 100 bushels I keep to play with just in case there is a major jump on the board.

Badger, you want to teach a class this winter on marketing skills? Where do I sign up? *Grin*.

Flip Side Wheat farmer..............you know, and history shows it too........it could of went the other way just as easily. What would you of been doing then? Yea, that's what I thought. The same thing you should be doing now........Grinnin from ear to ear like a sow in a corn field. When was the last time a wheat farmer made more money than a corn farmer? Well, I think this year might be one for the books for sure for sure.

Edit: Let me rephrase that. Not so much "wheat farmer made more money than a corn farmer". I should of said........ "wheat production is more profitable than corn production. That's just a bit more PC.

Edited by Rich 9/5/2007 20:30
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)