AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

WOW America
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

OntarioCanuck
Posted 1/7/2012 21:03 (#2148898 - in reply to #2148433)
Subject: Re: WOW America

North of London
canadianeh? - 1/7/2012 15:44

I said RURAL farmland areas of Saskatchewan. If you had cities like Prince Albert, Regina, and Saskatoon, which are over-run with natives, it would skew your results as well. And point out the prisons that Harper is building right now. Where are they? And if he did build prisons, what do you think the chances of re-offending by an inmate are?  You liberals are all the same. Coddle the criminals, let them sing kumbaya, but make sure the regular citizens pay for the crimes  of the idiots. If your really beleive that more prisons is a problem, give your head a shake. More prisons to house the idiots would help a lot. And I mean REAL prisons with hard labour.

Rural Saskatchewan away from the reserves, has about as much crime as the Vatican, (course that depends on where you stand with them). I will not pussy foot around the issue, and falsify information. I will stick to the non-pc truth.

So lets throw out cities, but first we should note that Toronto, the largest city in the country, ranks 9th in murder rate after 7 Western cities and Halifax
http://www2.macleans.ca/2009/03/04/the-most-dangerous-cities-in-can...

So referencing statscan http://www.statcan.gc.ca/pub/85-002-x/2007003/4112722-eng.htm
"Rural areas had the highest homicide rate in 2005 as has been the case over the past decade.

The proportion of homicides committed with a firearm was actually slightly higher in rural areas (39%) than in large urban (35%) and small urban areas (23%). The type of firearm used to commit homicide differed widely between urban and rural areas. While a handgun was the weapon of choice in the large urban areas, a rifle/shotgun was most commonly used in rural areas."

BTW the municipality I live in has not had a murder in 20 years.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)