AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

going out on a limb with dairy prices
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

Russ In Idaho
Posted 9/23/2011 03:13 (#1975052 - in reply to #1975038)
Subject: Re: Also,..............

“These are the times that try men's souls.”
I had to go and plug laptop in, Cousinit and others, I don't think anybody disagrees with you on immigration, but the current policies are flawed. The H2-A guest worker program is severely flawed and a joke! Government has done it again and muddled it up again.

I guess if we want to start blaming everyone else for the current dairy prices, I should start with the subsidizing of corn for ethanol, I feel one of the factors affecting me are the high prices of feed, fuel, tractors, etc. So with that said pull the rug on corn! LOL I bet that ruffled a few feathers!

If ethanol is soo great pull all subsidizing of it, make it stand on its' own two feet. But we all know that's not going to happen. And I'm sure I will really get flamed for saying it, especially on this website. But hey I'm a big boy I can take the heat.

And just so you guys know, I hope you do fine in your endeavors of row crop farming, because like one old boy told me once, hey kid I'm glad your making a little money with those milk cows. Because when your doing good, I'm doing good! The more equipment you buy, I can borrow it, it just helps everyone out. So you guys keep making money, maybe I can buy some of your used tractors, etc. someday. It's what makes the world go around.

I will enjoy reading the posts wanting to kill me this coming morning on my smart phone while I'm cutting hay in the morning. And just remember guys and girls we are all in this together, ain't nobody getting out of this world alive! LOL

P.S. I'm thankful for a website here were I can learn, ask questions, make fun of, also be made fun of. It stimulates my small brain, makes me ponder the bigger picture of life. Good night, and be safe in all of agriculture. Because we are less than 2% of the population, so we better stick together, even thou I ruffled a few feathers tonight!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)