AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

To Traits, Bloomberg, Sept 2nd report
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

soil-life
Posted 9/3/2011 20:50 (#1944825 - in reply to #1944787)
Subject: Re: To Traits, Bloomberg, Sept 2nd report

North Central Ohio, across the Corn belt !

9670guy - 9/3/2011 20:31 I don't think anyone has came right out and said it, but is there a relationship to calcium in the soil and rootworms?

I do not know of any broad based documented research.   there are way to many factors to consider.

But statistically.

If one would Objectively look at areas with Heavy Pressure. and cultural practices. Agronomic  Theories.

Rotations, or lack of. One may come to draw a statistical Conclusion. concerning R.W. and Economic Pressure.

Viewing  Calcium,  K.  Zinc , Manganese, the uptake of certain and specific Nutrients, Root health and development.  Nutrient placement, ROW applied Liquid. ?

Chemical weed control Practices. Etc. Etc. Etc.

Compaction, soil moisture etc. etc. etc.

and because of these above a questions  . 1 and 2  ,   I doubt these areas like Bugkiller lives in can not afford to grow S.B. s because of Sad, depressed S.B. Yields.  not un typical if yes to these and other questions.  

We do need to allow Bugkiller to review and answer these very questions I have presented.

Because it is No secret that his, BugKiller s  and other specific areas are Documented as Heavy Populations of R.W.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)