AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Is it just me?/ Half century Show
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Omar
Posted 8/28/2011 20:33 (#1934909 - in reply to #1934889)
Subject: RE: Is it just me?/ Half century Show

Elmira, Ontario

Aaron SEIA - 8/28/2011 20:14 From what I have read, you and everyone who wasn't riding noticed. I also read that the FAA noticed a few too many people walking on an active runway. Never been there, but they have gotten enough bad press this year that I doubt I'd ever go. I don't need the stress of worring about being run down by one of them new fangled mini SUV's while trying to enjoy a tractor show. AaronSEIA

At first, I worried about the carts. When I first got there, things were quiet yet, so the cart drivers tended to be gawking too much. Once it got busy, they had to pay attention. Walking wasn't an issue then.

I still kind of thought a few of the units I saw stretched the definition of cart just a bit. But there was enough space for all. I was happy to walk, and had no trouble getting where I wanted to be.

Funny story. When I first parked, a school bus was sitting right in front of me giving rides. We waited till a bunch of people got on. The bus took us some 200 ft and unloaded us again at a walkway that led to the entrance. A few people made comments about that one. Needless to say, I didn't bother with the courtesy bus after that.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)