AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Daughter going to college today.........
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Tnfarmer
Posted 8/26/2011 22:08 (#1932027 - in reply to #1931258)
Subject: RE:We got to meet her today......................

tennessee
I appreciate the kind words and advice from all of you. It is very hard to let your kids go and do thier on thing, especially since this is our last one. It's just me and momma at home now and that's a strange feeling when it's been different for some 21 yrs. now. Anyway, we met the girl today and she was about as we expected. She is not very friendly toward any of us, she talks like she's from the ghetto and looks the part. I did not want to leave my kid there tonite, but I did. We went to get something to eat this afternoon and when we got back to the room there were about 8 other kids in there already with her and none of them said a word to us as we came in or when we left. I went to college myself, so I know all about tolerance and diversity crap that they preach. I'm not an ignorant person, I want my child to meet and become friends with different people, but I do not want her to live with a lesbian. That's how I think and nothing is gonna change that, call me intolerant if you want, but that's the way it is at my house period. I hope this all works out, but I will not allow her to stay all semester in a room with this girl, even if she has to withdraw and start again second semester.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)