AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Sorry I offended all of you
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

paul the original
Posted 8/19/2011 21:12 (#1920378 - in reply to #1914670)
Subject: RE: Please don't let anyone run you off.....

southern MN
I don't visit the Kitchen Table too often or I should say I don't write here very often - I am a very very sarcastic person, and that sort of 'humor' does not come out well in typed format. I think perhaps when there is conflict in this forum, it is just a big misunderstanding of how people approach 'humor' and few mean to be actually offensive - it's just different backgrounds and different levels of being confident in such a world-wide forum like this.

Please don't leave or let people around here get you down - 95% of the folks here are really nice helpful folk.

Even the 5% aren't generally bad, they gotta be there to help balance out things. ;)

Then throw in that a lot of the people here are worriesome farmers, we're kinda gruff around the edges and not so up on our manners....

Didn't see your other post and haven't read many replies yet - but if it's a big family type of thing from the other subject lines, my mom was one of 16 brothers & sisters, they went through the last Great Depression, the stories they would tell. :) Makes you stronger.

Some folks don't quite understand a big family environment, even back then I think my mom & her folks heard a few things. No big deal even if it might sting a tad at the moment - it comes from folks that don't understand, haven't been there.

For the record, mom & dad had just 2 kids, so I understand smaller families too. ;)

Welcome around.\

--->Paul
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)