AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Fieldstar
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

richard
Posted 6/27/2007 04:02 (#167267)
Subject: Fieldstar

Our fieldstar yield monitor (in a 2005 R75) is not even close to being accurate. The yield displayed is completely dependant on speed. If you are harvesting in a uniform yield area and change speeds the yield will settle on a higher yield at a slower speed or a lower yield at a higher speed. The yield differences are quite significant, a 2km/hr speed difference will result in a 1 ton/ha yield change. I have been quite meticulous about measuring harvest performance and there is no difference at the different speeds. Agco here in Australia have given me some yield sensor modifications as well as new Fielstar terminal software (4.73) and interface software (3.01). None of this has fixed the problem. The new software is supposed to make the flow curve non linear and has been developed at Agco in the States so I figure that I am not the only one having this problem and would like to know if any one out there has been observing the same things and what help they have been getting from Agco. Thanks Richard.

Edited by richard 6/27/2007 04:04
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)