AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Kookier
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

Posted 5/15/2011 09:53 (#1775597 - in reply to #1775107)
Subject: RE: Koo i k er

west central Iowa
Kooiker - 5/14/2011 23:21

Re read my post, think about and then let me know what your thoughts are.

Specifically the part, "if the opposing land owner wanted to put up new fence we would probably be open to working with him".

If he doesn't want to put up the new fence for his livestock we are just fine with the current fence.  We currently do not have any livestock grazing on any land, all of our hogs are in hog buildings.

No one other than my family has spent a dime on fence to contain livestock that belongs to my family.   (Edited to add ---->)  We haven't requested anyone else to spend a dime containing our livestock either.

Re read my post and think about it. If the opposing land owner wanted to put up new fence you couldn't let him because that would make his half of the fence responsible for your livestock, and you are adamantly opposed to anyone else having responsibilty for your livestock. So you would have to build all the fence to bear all the responsibility for your livestock. It's also interesting that you refer to the opposing landowner instead of saying neighbor or something like that, a little Freudian slip maybe.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)