AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

trimble support?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

Trimbleguy
Posted 2/19/2011 07:47 (#1622615 - in reply to #1622347)
Subject: RE: trimble support?

SEQ, Australia
This thread could get ugly quickly, we are a Trimble dealer and receive phonecalls daily from guys sometimes on the other side of the country wanting support because the "dealer" they bought through doesn't know or care enough to help them out.

We have even been told by customers that the "salesman" who took their money, gave them a card with our phone number on it, telling them " if you ever have a problem with it, ring these guys".

Trimble still haven't figured out that having more of these woeful dealers does not sell more product - it only helps to muddy the brand name.

I hate not helping these guys out, but the thought of their dealer sitting back on their pile of money that they've just taken from the customer and laughing about the fact that they don't have to deal with the problems/issues that follow, really winds me up.

These days I just have to tell the customer that they HAVE to deal with the dealer that sold the product, find out who that is, and fire an email off to out Trimble reps to tell them the dealer name and the customer's problem.

Some people may not agree with my method, but I'm over having to put aside the issues of customers who deal directly with me and the company I work for, to sort out the issues of customers who I've never met and who will in most instances never deal with us, because the other guy discounts his product more?

I try and even up the score a bit for those unfortunate customers by coming on forums like this and offering assistance where I can...
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)