AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Thank you NAT frrom South Africa
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

grouchy
Posted 12/26/2010 12:20 (#1507421 - in reply to #1507379)
Subject: Re: Thank you NAT frrom South Africa

"I wish all Liberals in your country and Europe could just spend one year in a rural area in SA having to deal with the real Africa and not what you read or see on TV, that should turn the world on its head..."

I used to think that if the libs would spend time in some of the projects and see how these people really live and think, that they would have a change of heart. But I don't think so. Liberals are ignorant. I remember when we (US) interfered with your country back in the 70's and 80's, I thought my head was going to explode. The majority of people over here understood exactly what was going on in SA. Unfortunately the liberal minority then and now has too much influence with the boneheads in Wash (most of them are ignorant liberals).

The problem over here is not limited to blacks. We have many sorry a$$ whites who over time have gained a sense of entitlement. No desire to work, and as long as we feed them, house them, give them free meds, pay them to breed, etc, it is not going to change. Since there is no incentive for them to get off their cell phones, off the dope, out in front of TV and get a JOB, we have to get illegals to come in and work. Now they (illegals) are figuring out they don't have to work either. I always held hope that things would reach a breaking point some day, but after the 2008 election, I lost all hope......... I think we are past the point of no return. The World we all knew and loved is going down the toilet fast.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)