AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

My son got his first deer today.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

95h
Posted 12/5/2010 21:19 (#1470033 - in reply to #1469603)
Subject: Re :true hunters always track down an animal they only wound,

Kittitas Co. Wa. State

Anyone that doesn't have the stones to track an animal down because they only wounded it and it didn't fall over dead have no business hunting.

Years ago, an uncle had a worthless son in law who only wounded an animal (bobcat) then walked back to camp cause he was "getting cold" and it was getting dark...  Worthless son in law was bragging how he shot a bobcat but didn't kill it.  Uncle said about 3 sentences to his son in law and his last words were, "and do not come back until you have put that animal out of its misery and you damn well better bring the cat back with you.

Uncle then told worthless son in law to get his gun and borrow as many flashlights as he may need, stuffed his butt in the rig and hauled his worthless arse up to the general location and kicked him out of the rig. This was at 5 pm in Nov. during elk season..

Well at 2 AM the next morning,, we all saw the coldest most miserable hungry scratched up POS "hunter" return back to the camp he indeed did have the dead cat in tow. POS son in law learned that night what the difference between Sportsman and gun shooter wanta be,, really meant. SIL was all scratched up from crawling through thickets tracking the animal.

Sonny found out what it was like tracking a wounded animal in 2+ feet of snow, in below zero weather with a flashlight in total darkness for over 8 hours.

Uncle had a pretty narrow mind about just wounding any animal and just walking off.....didn't matter if it was his own 35 year old adult son in law.

LMAO,, I was only 16-17 at the time and it had been branded into me years before that,, "you want to shoot something ? then I dang well better accept the responsibility to finsh the job and kill the animal "  ..

That's why I don't hunt thou I love to.  There is only 1-2 sports-MEN hunters in any given area,, rest are just a bunch of trigger pullers with no ethics and less character.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)