AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Direct Command wiring on rogator
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

Trapper
Posted 3/22/2007 08:26 (#123654 - in reply to #123604)
Subject: RE: Direct Command wiring on rogator

Both sides of the Mason-Dixon Line
You have me worried now, I just put a direct command in a 554 rogator and I didn't have to run seperate wires to the flowmeter or the control valve. Instead, I used the raven adapter, so I'm assuming that I am connected to those components through the raven adapter. I haven't run any water through it yet so I don't know for sure. I am connected into the boom switches correctly however. The 554 has boom switches built into the hydro handle. The hydro handle plugs into the main chassis harness using a 16 pin round connector. Rather than hack into the main harness, I made my own tee cable by modifying a raven tee cable that was used to connect an ag leader PF Series to monitor a raven spray control system. This worked well in the shop, as I was able to open and close each section valve after the Insight was installed. I'm guessing that I could have the old raven back in the machine in 15 minutes if I had to.
Ag leader told me that all rogators were the PWM, but I don't remember if they were the PWM ground or the PWM 12 volt, I have the machine configured to what they told me, but its about an hour away and I don't have the settings written down.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)