AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Farmer owned equipment company
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

WTXCottonguy
Posted 5/25/2010 10:23 (#1213271 - in reply to #1213206)
Subject: Re: Farmer owned equipment company

Lorenzo, tx
first i can build whatever i want in my shop and as long as i dont sell it nobody can do anything. secong a pull behind stripper with a baller has not been patented. we design stuff as needed and in our head and on paper paper is cheap. i have ever idea of what it takes to bring an implement into production. as i have done it. we have have our own shop and have built sprayers, trailors, peanut trailors, peanut loaders, do you have any idea what goes into a peanut loader? if i had 10 mil i would just go buy the deere version and we wouldnt be talking. why do i wanna run something across the country this is the only part of the WORLD that uses strippers? and if you cant run something and see the problems in one stripping season then you shouldnt even be messing with it itll only take one season. if you wanna take one to canada thats your problem. as for a development schedule itd be in the feild after its built and can pull cotton. as for warranty we dont build crap. weve had peanut trailors running for 18yrs and never had a single complaint. if something breaks we fix it. and if one works why wait 5 yrs to get my money back? and im am more than capable of managing all this
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)