AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Seedstar 2 Acreage off
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

sserven
Posted 5/5/2010 23:06 (#1187219)
Subject: Seedstar 2 Acreage off

WCIL
Started planting corn today after the planter had sat for a few days. Went to the planter menu on our 2010 1770NT CCS to look at the total acres that the planter keeps track of, the one you can't reset, not the 1 and 2 acreage counters. The total acreage should have been around 2200 acres and it only showed what I had planted so far today. This is the acreage figure on the far right hand side of the total page in the planter menu. At the same time the hour meter above it showed an outrageous number of 2 million or better.

So I stopped for lunch and unplugged the GS2 display, ISO connector, 20/20 monitor and let it sit for 20 minutes. When I came back and started planting the acreage counter jumped up to over 2 million some acres and the hour meter went back down to 90 hours.

Has anyone heard or noticed a problem similar to this? I've put 2200 acres on the planter so far this year without any problems like this yet and now on the last farm of corn it goes and does something like this. It had no effect on the planter monitoring functions and under the GS2 Pro menu in that totals menu those figures were correct for the farm so it didn't effect those numbers.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)