AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Need help bad, aftermarket envizio pro for Case IH sprayer
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

westriver90
Posted 3/11/2010 10:06 (#1115111 - in reply to #1114237)
Subject: Re: Need help bad, aftermarket envizio pro for Case IH sprayer

I'll lend a little information here I know to be correct:
1. Envizio Pro will do product control (up to 2 products; carrier + 1 injection pump). It will also do AccuBoom and AutoBoom.
2. Envizio Pro will not calibrate the Autofold as it doesn't have the screens to support it. You would need a CaseIH VPro or CaseIH SCS5000 to calibrate the autofold. To my knowledge it hasn't been too big of an issue do date. Once it's calibrated its good to go. The AutoFold runs independend of the Envizio Pro so it works just fine as a stand alone function.

Getting it in the cab. Not sure how you are ordering the sprayer as far as GPS, but here are some Raven part numbers depending on what you already have.
GPS receiver already on the machince (Trimble, Raven, whatever)
117-0171-128 (EPro without internal GPS)
115-0171-805 (EPro/VPro to CaseIH A-Post, 2009 and newer SPX)
Note there will be a power cable included in the 117-0171-128 kit that you will not use as the -805 cable provides the power when connected.

GPS Receiver Needed
117-0171-137 (Envizio Pro with internal GPS receiver, Phoenix 200, WAAS, E-dif is an option)
115-0171-805 (EPro/VPro to CaseIH A-Post, 2009 and newer SPX)
Again, throw away the power cable in the EPro kit.

The EPro does support AIM command as it has nothing to do with it. The AIM command runs separate of the Raven control system. AccuBoom is also supported with the AIM command option and will control the on/off status per section just like it controls the boom valves. Hope this helps and good luck.

-Happy to Help.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)