AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Need help bad, aftermarket envizio pro for Case IH sprayer
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

steve1616
Posted 3/10/2010 19:40 (#1114237)
Subject: Need help bad, aftermarket envizio pro for Case IH sprayer

North East Kansas
I was wondering if anyone has put an aftermarket Raven Viper pro or Envizio pro into a new case IH sprayer. I had the same exact tech guy from Raven tell me 2 different answers in the same day. The first time I talked to him he said that the envizio pro would go right in and be great. He said that the only thing that would matter is that it wouldn't support aim command, and that it would also affect the 120 foot boom auto fold calibration. We don't have any plans at all to go with aim command because we can't afford it, and we are getting a 90 foot boom so we shouldn't have any problems. I called him to find out some kit numbers later in the day, and this same exact guy told me that the aftermarket envizio pro and viper pro might not work because of certain functions that Case builds into the viper pro. I have had 2 different Case dealers tell me 2 different answers also. The guys we are buying the sprayer from don't know the answers, but at least they are not guessing. I need to know the answer because the dealer is waiting on the answer so that he can submit the order.

I am very confused. I would love for someone who has experience with this to tell me the truth. I would love to use the envizio pro because I can save 4400 dollars and be just as functional for our operation, but I would rather spend the money on the factory Case IH viper pro if we are going to have compatibility problems with the aftermarket setup.

Please help!!!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)