AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Reliability of electronic sending units for pressure sensing of sprayer booms?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

dpilot83
Posted 3/10/2010 15:34 (#1113963 - in reply to #1113585)
Subject: RE: Reliability of electronic sending units for pressure sensing of sprayer booms?

Edit: I found a wiring schematic for a 660 setup. I now realize that the Console Cable I thought I might need below will not be necessary. I only need the pressure transducer, extension cable and sensor cable.

Edit 2: Wrong again. I now realize that I need at least a console cable and a sensor cable. If I want to mix and match lengths to get them close to the right total length I could add an extension cable as well. I think I'll just roll up the excess.

All of the following was before the editing: I found a page that has what I assume I need if I decide to go through with this project. I'm just not sure which cables I need on this page.

I would think I would need the following:

1-422-0000-059:  Pressure Transducer

1-115-0171-153: 3' Console Cable

1-115-0159-019: 24' Extension Cable

1-115-0171-235: 3' Sensor Cable

This is not what the Ag Leader directions show. They show that from their #4001266 cable you connect to a Raven amp connector. That amp connector connects to an extension cable. The extension cable connects directly to the pressure sensor. If I order all four of the things that I mentioned will I have one too many things? Thanks

Edited by dpilot83 3/10/2010 15:47
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)