AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Raven NH3 valve ????
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

KevinM
Posted 3/10/2010 18:37 (#1114143 - in reply to #1114059)
Subject: Re: Raven NH3 valve ????

SE IL

I've already got the hyd valve. When using my Dickey-john controller with fast close valve it seems that quite a bit of ammonia drains from the system when shutting off on the ends. With the hyd valve installed it doesn't seem to drain near as much and consequently doesn't take as long to fill the system and get leveled out. I would assume then not to run in fast mode with the hyd shutoff? Does the console need something attatched to the on/off harness to complete a circuit when using the std valve or a fast valve in fast mode?

I am retrofitting a Hiniker system to be compatible with a JD rate controller and was told the Hiniker servo is not compatible with Raven or Deere.

Are the moisture problems discussed earlier also a problem with the servo valves? If so what is the best solution? Vent the motor housing on the bottom? Sounds like a "roof" over the valves might not help if the problem is condensation. Thanks for all the replies.

Ted, it took me a bit to figure out what you were talking about on the bricks. I assume you mean you laid bricks inside the basement along the outside walls?

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)