AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

silverandorange
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

redline
Posted 2/6/2010 22:19 (#1061970 - in reply to #1061874)
Subject: Re: silverandorange

Central Iowa

It is NOT a repainted Massey. It is an Agco tractor with MF, Challenger or Agco decals and paint. Massey is only a trademark. Agco is the name of the corporation.

I guess a lot of it boils down to the fact that I don't like being told what I should have or do. JD guys would have a helluva time changing brands on their farms. CaseIH guys have a helluva time changing brands. Guess what, I don't want to change brands either. I don't give a $hit if it is identical under the paint. The fact that we have orange and silver equipment on our farm doesn't make us second class farmers and doesn't mean it is okay yank us around on brands and colors. I have a lot of pride in my equipment line just the way Deere and CaseIH guys do. You do understand pride, don't you?  Alot of the reason you didn't hear an uproar when White was canned, was because the internet wasn't commonplace yet. Believe me, if there would have been a way for the customers to effectively voice their opinions,  we would have heard an uproar. Many of them left Agco, a few stayed, but I doubt they will hang around for another upheaval.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)