AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Anybody got gypsies working your area selling hand tools?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

Rich
Posted 2/6/2010 13:02 (#1061173 - in reply to #1061117)
Subject: RE: I have a question about these gypsies for you guys that have dealt with them.

Kansas
Mikey........if you think your a wimp, then thats your problem, not mine. I never said you were. I simply asked why noones done what I suggested to teach these gypsies a lesson if they are a problem showing up on the place all the time peddling things the farm owners don't want.

I read above where someone mentioned they are cheats and theives.

You like cheats and thieves coming onto your place? Better yet, trying to deal and do business with you? Or is that alright in your book?

Why didn't you don the white collar and give a sermon about right and wrong to the poster above that mentioned that?

Don't bawl and whine to me because you didn't eat your vegetables growing up. Just because you don't like my way of handling a situation doesn't mean it won't work. Glad you like giving away your hard earned dollars. Wellll, i'm gonna assume hard earned, hell, maybe you are a cheat and theif too? Why else would you defend gypsies?

Maybe your associating me and my thoughts with the guy that stuffed you in a locker in high school. I'd suggest getting some therapy for that if you havn't let go yet.

By the way sunshine............ If you would have read correctly, I said "the boys"........I never said anything about 1 person.

But hey, free country and your more then welcome to your opinion. Just like I am mine. Maybe this is why I don't have problems with gypsies and you do? Hmmm.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)