AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Anybody got gypsies working your area selling hand tools?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

Rich
Posted 2/6/2010 11:50 (#1061078 - in reply to #1060420)
Subject: I have a question about these gypsies for you guys that have dealt with them.

Kansas
Hows come, when one comes on the place to sell tools, you and the boys don't just walk over and take an armload and set them on the ground and then cross your arms and tell them "you know, I think you better leave now before something bad happens to you"

Are they packing?

Will they return in the nite and set something on fire?

I get the feeling the lot of them are pretty much just thieves and cowards themselves.

If the sheriff arrives its your word against thiers and possesion is 9/10ths of the law.

I just am wondering how comes more people don't make life real rough for these gypsies so they get the message to get lost and stay lost.

I guess I should feel fortunate, I don't get these fellars in the yard. The most I have to put up with is a car full of people that send up a smooth talking woman that wants to sell lightning rods or the ones that want to sell a clock with an aereal photo of the farm in it.

Lightning rods I laugh at them about. The aerial photo guy is at least trying to provide a service some people like. Sounds like the gypsies are just plain thieves in alot of senses.

Just wondering if anyone has or why hasn't anyone put the pressure on the gypsie and made him leave with less he came in the drive with? Don't preach to me "thats not right" ......... If that bothers you so much, sell the tools locally and give the money to the church or some kids group. I'm not so much talking a financial or material gain for you as a lesson to teach the gypsies.

Thanks.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)