AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

For all you Monsanto haters
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

StarAg
Posted 12/30/2009 09:45 (#993264 - in reply to #992466)
Subject: Tom - Excellent post!

NC Iowa
tking1958 - 12/29/2009 20:30

in answer to your questions of sides of a story, all you have said is how bad Monsanto because you feel you have been wronged, others on here are mad at Monsanto because they can't steal from them by saving seed that they have spent millions developing. I am a farmer and do not work for them in anyway, As I said before there are plenty of other choices for seed, and chemicals. To come on a chat line and continue to moan about how they are robbing the farmer gets a little old, I thought these were to come on and share ideas so we all might do a better job which results in better yields and hopefully better profits. Not bemoan how every company related to ag is chrushing the poor farmer with to high of prices ( which must not be too high we all continue to pay them) or they are all getting filthy rich on the backs of poor farmers, which if they would admit it, probably own stock in the same companies they are complaining about. Yes I do enjoy farming but I am not going to spend every hour of everyday wringing my hands over what all the big companies are doing, if you want to call that putting my head in the sand I guess I am, Guess what I will continuel to farm, as will you, but the way it looks my blood pressure will be alot lower.

You're right!!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)