AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Hey coochief, got my Puma joystick fixed...I'm TICKED!
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

semosandfarmer
Posted 10/22/2009 16:25 (#894875 - in reply to #892619)
Subject: Follow up...

East Prairie, MO
Finally had a chance to day, unfortunately because of rain, to go to the dealer. Went to the manager/guy that sold me the tractor since the service manager was out of town. Told him my issues and I was pleased that he was VERY aggravated that the mechanic had done this and applogetic. Someone else that was in his office asked who had done it and he kinda rolled his eyes and said the guys name like it had happened before. He walked straight out in the shop himself to tell him to come out to my shop and fix the programming for my remotes and when he came back he told me I wouldn't have to worry about him smoking in my tractor anymore and I could tell he was just very concerned that I was done this way, he could see I was just disappointed more than anything I think. So I was at the parts counter when he came back to tell me the mechanic would come out, I was picking up that beacon kit I had ordered to put on the Puma. When the parts guy was punching it in the manager told him to knock 50% off of it for me and told me he hoped that would help make up for it. Needless to say I was happy with how they handled it, worked out to where I am pleased with the outcome...
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)